Despite the lack of a practice run this weekend, it has still been a pretty active few days. I managed to get a dive in, despite the really crappy weather - my friends and I lucked out and the rain let up for long enough to get in the water (a little over an hour north of Toronto). Oh yeah - for anyone who doesn't know, I scuba dive; and diving seems to have a way of creeping into conversations of mine all the time, even when there's no logical connection. Yes, I've even brought up the subject during job interviews.
So be forewarned: I'll be throwing in scuba diving references here and there. That's just the way it is ;)
Anyway, I didn't run this weekend. So I'm behind in my training. But tomorrow I'll be running the actual course of the race, to get a feel for what it will be like.
Speaking of which, I can't believe how soon the race is - it's this upcoming Sunday (September 12). I'm a little nervous, but mostly I'm just excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment