This latest clinic has gone by so quickly - it's hard to believe it's almost over!
We've been training for the Harry's Spring Run-Off 8k race, which is coming up in a week. On Saturday, April 2nd, I'll be out there with the aim of having fun and hopefully a decent finishing time. My main goal, though, will be to enjoy the experience.
I'll need to pay close attention to stretching properly - that means a dynamic warm-up before and some good solid static stretching afterwards. With the knee, IT band, and muscle stiffness issues I've had on and off over the past month, this will be key.
In other news, spring has decided to wait to arrive - when I left my apartment this morning, it was around -9 (and it felt like -15 with the windchill). On the other hand, it was nice and sunny.
I'm going to try to see if I can figure out a way to transfer photos from my phone to my computer - I took some nice shots of High Park on Wednesday evening's run. The snowstorm had just cleared, and it was beautiful - if cold - in the park. I'll post those pictures if I can figure out a way to transfer them here.
Happy running,
Sarah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment