Runner Sarah

From couch potato to marathoner.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

10k - yeah!!

I ran 10k today - woohoo!!

It was a small turnout this morning (with it being a long weekend and all), but my group did really well.

The sun was out in full force, it was a beautiful morning, and a nice run through some fancy neighbourhoods. 

And it was one of those great training runs where each 10-minute segment flew by. I was never looking at my Garmin to see when the next walk break was - in fact, every time my watch beeped for the walk breaks, I was surprised that it had arrived so quickly.

10k - yay!!! Ok, can you tell I'm excited about this? ;)

I feel amazing, I feel strong.

And I'm so proud of my pace group - they're doing so well!

Happy running,

Sarah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment